Whatever I have, I offer to those who are interested.
The purpose of this blog is to encourage and equip those who are passionate about carrying out the mission of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We all have one purpose in life: to glorify God. As followers of Jesus we all have one mission: to go and make disciples of all people groups. I will do my best to be consistent in updating and providing useful information for your personal life as well as your professional ministry.
The topics I blog about range from tips on evangelism, biblical foundations for being intentional in our mission to reach those who need Jesus, personal growth, and book reviews from time to time.
I am the Senior Pastor of Faith Bible Church of Lake Charles, and married to my sweet and loving helpmeet, Katharine. We’ve been married for 31 years and have three grown children. Our oldest son is serving as our innovative and passionate Worship Leader. Our daughter and her husband live in Idaho and are involved in church planting, and our middle son works as a manager for our local Lowe’s store. We have three grandchildren and one on the way. (Want to see the pictures? That’s OK, we’ll spare you.)
- Sharing Jesus with anyone who will listen
- Taking naps (you’re never too old for naps)
- Watching the History Channel (Katharine thinks it’s boring. But I have recently gotten her hooked on American Pickers…go figure)
My Pet Peeves:
- People who are late to everything
- Rigid, judgmental joy-suckers (otherwise known as Christian Pharisees)
- Lukewarm, passionless Christians
- The fact that I stick my foot in my mouth way more often than I should
My Contact Information